- To help everyone speak new languages without fear or apprehension.
- To help language lovers meet and learn from each other.
- To recapture some of what has been lost: face to face contact, the possibilities of new encounters, the thrill of speaking unfamiliar tongues with both new friends and strangers.
What is Diskuto?
- An active culture of language lovers
- Regular events in unique venues
- Fun games and activities
- Practise with native speakers
Diskuto is the Esperanto word for ‘talk’.
The point of learning a new language is to talk with someone.
Diskuto wants to give you a forum to do that: to talk in your new language. Or, to talk in an old language you haven’t dusted off in a while. To talk in person.
Helpful tips? What to expect?
See current Diskuto events: